Service Council and Aquant
2023 Service Benchmarks: Navigating Choppy Waters Ahead
Why Orgs Need More Than Traditional KPIs to Manage Costs, Improve CX, and Measure Success
Today’s service leaders are facing new and familiar obstacles, such as economic uncertainty, inflation, talent shortages, and the ever-increasing expectation to deliver value at a lower cost. In fact, data from Aquant's 2023 Service Intelligence Benchmark Report shows that service costs are up as much as 7% in comparison to last year—confirming inflation’s impact.
How do service leaders provide exceptional service, even amid industry challenges?
Listen to a thought-provoking discussion with Comfort Systems, Aquant, and Service Council, where we explored actions top-performing organizations have taken to boost service while controlling costs. In short: they’ve reevaluated how they measure success, focused on costs in their control, and invested in the right tools to manage workforce performance.
Watch our informative session where we:
- Reveal 2023’s service performance benchmarks — calculated using more than 16.2 million work orders
- Explore the opportunities and limitations of gauging your service organization’s effectiveness using average KPIs
- Reveal strategies to slash training times, allowing new hires and veterans to deliver exceptional and data-driven customer experiences
- Detail how to make data-driven decisions that deliver the best value for customers and the business
- Slash parts costs and improve other service KPIs
Joe Lang, VP of Service Technology and Innovation
Sidney Lara, Service Principal
John Carroll, CEO, Service Council