How to Create Memorable Service Experiences in an Era of Evolving Customer Expectations
In today’s service landscape, customers prefer proactivity — with self-service being a close second. And in cases of technician dispatch, immediate responses and accurate fixes on the first visit are the way to go. But that’s all easier said than done in an industry experiencing retirement waves, workforce shortages, and training challenges.
Aquant sits down with Bob Feiner, Senior VP at Dell Technologies Client Solutions Group Support Services. Together, we explore why the most critical view in service is that of your customers — and how to make your CX one to remember.
We tackle how Dell:
- Linked support, parts, and field service to create a holistic experience that exceeded customer expectations
- Used KPI data to pinpoint areas of success and opportunities — and how those findings were used to adjust the business model over time
- Moved from old-school service tactics to new-school methods like self-service, social media, chatbots, and beyond
- Upskilled their workforces and automated processes to handle customer issues efficiently and effectively
- Leveraged third-party vendors to provide service solutions
Senior Vice President, Dell Technologies Client Solutions Group Support Services
Service Principal, Aquant